Highlights from the March issue include:
- Female genital mutilation: see pages 212, 267 and 207.
- The legal basis for compulsorily detaining children and young people for treatment: see page 210.
- Families priorities in life limiting illness: see page 247.
- Coeliac screening in type 1 diabetes: see page 230.
- Management of speech and language disorders: see pages 272 and 278.
View the full ‘Highlights from this issue’ by
R Mark Beattie here
Below: Mark Beattie discusses the March 2016 Atoms section of the journal, highlighting the most interesting papers from the issue.
Read the issue here